A brief review on September 12, 2017, of the B&J Transmissions website revealed the following issues. To fix these, I will need an administrator’s ID and password for the WordPress installation, and the credentials for the MailChimp account.
- When the user subscribes to the newsletter, the confirmation page at MailChimp has the company name misspelled.
- On the Welcome page, there’s a missing logo.
- Also on the Welcome page, the contact form is missing and there’s a typo near the bottom of the page.
- On the Team page, Ben’s name could be spelled with the ñ.
- There’s a typo in the Ask Technician sidebar.
- There’s a bug in the site that causes an incorrect URL for the Team page.
- The BAR logo is missing.
- The Diamond Certification website has a good writeup about the business. The site could link to this page.
- The company name is misspelled on the Calculator page.
- The form is missing for making an appointment.
- The word “affiliations” is misspelled in a couple of places.